FLÎKR Fire is the original personal fireplace that just simply runs on isopropyl rubbing alcohol! With just 5 ounces of 70% or 91% isopropyl rubbing alcohol, you will have roughly 50 minutes of burn time. With soot only where the flame touches (in a ventilated area), no carbon monoxide, and safe to cook over, FLÎKR Fire is as versatile as you need it to be. Being safe to cook over, FLÎKR Fire makes s'mores more possible than ever before!
- Capacity: 5 oz isopropyl alcohol
- Run-time: 45-60 minutes
- Size: 5” diameter, 4.5” height.
- Materials: Proprietary non-absorbent, high-temperature cement. Base is from a man-made, quartz-like solid surface.
- FLÎKR Fire is not to be used with any other fuels, such as bioethanol.
- NOTE: Isopropyl alcohol has full combustion when burned. Soot is only created when there is a lack of oxygen. It's just science. If you have an air-exchanger in your home or in any way, a "tight" home, assure a window is open as you enjoy FLÎKR Fire.
ANOTHER NOTE: Always double-check that the word, "isopropyl" is on the bottle. "Rubbing alcohol" can actually be different from, "isopropyl rubbing alcohol" in that it can contain camphor oil or other oils, which can leave undesirable soot.
For more info on soot, please check out this letter from FLÎKR Fire.